What Would You Do to GH?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the idea about killing off sonny...but idk. not carly. i think if sonny was gone, Carly could go back to her troublesome roots. Plus I wouldnt want to kill them both, seeing as she has a baby (and I would write JAX OUT FOR SURE), and Michael and Morgan as well. So if you kill Carly and Sonny, and write out Jax...all those kids dont have parents. I would write sonny out (death, or apparent death), and write Jax out as going to prison (money laundering, in crimson (which I would make his FINAL storyline)). Jason would be framed for Sonny's murder and be written out for 6-8 months (before bringing him back as a traumatized character, making him start to retrieve his QUARTERMAINE memories, and re-enrolling in med school).

After Sonny dies, and Jason and Jax go to jail, Carly would have a breakdown and start lashing out, and would return to being a physical therapist, with the intention of causing trouble at the HOSPITAL, which would become a central location for the show (as it should be).

• Members

I would bring back Scotty. blossoming a Brother/Sister relationship with he and Monica.

Edward/Audrey would become a couple with Tracy and Tom (James Depavia) meddling to keep them apart.

I would bring Tony back and place him in a story with Monica/Bobbie/Noah

Jason will return to his roots.

Sonny leaves town after recieving a letter from Brenda and his plane blows up in mid air.

Lucas returns with a secret past with Steven Lars.

Jimmy Lee Holt (Kale Browne) returns and share a past with Alexis and Rae Cummings

Edward's younger sister (Marj Dusay) blows into to town and share a past with Helena, Alexis, and Mike Corbin.

Mike Corbin secretly share passionate nights with Monica................and Lesley!

Lesley and Monica battle for the Chief of Staff position.

Alexandria or Cecila Quartermaine returns as long as Anna Stuart or Leann Hurley tackles the role.

Archived