AMC: Wednesday, October 29, 2009

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

James Kahn.

Today was decent. I still abhor Ryass, Zonny and Gidget. Their plot sucks hairy ass and it's all so very self serving. They are not only playing with another human's physical heart health for their own personal gain -- but his mental health as well.

Colby and Bailey are... weird. I didn't like the directing of their scenes at all. Colby was giving way too much attitude one minute, then acting all gal pal the next minute. I also didn't get why Bailey kept snatching Colby's dress from her every five seconds. Weird.

I was sooooo into Brot and Natalia. :wub: I have such a gay crush on Shannon Kane. I wanna be her when I grow up.

Adam and Little Adam. :wub: It's just too frickin' cute to see Adam Chandler be referred to as "Grandpa!"

I'm thankful Emma had very little to say today. The last couple of days of Rebecca Taylor's baby talk dialogue and the Emma actress's ENCHANTING LINE READINGS was more than enough.

• Members

BM doesn't bother me as much. So when did Jake move out of the Martin house? The other day he and Amanda were in a place that looked like what would be his apartment.

Do you think Pratt would rip off McTavish and have Amanda carry two babies, one who is David's and one who is Jake's.

• Members

IA on hating what Zach, Erica and Ryan are doing. They are coming across as bullies and I cant stand them

I wish they'd tell David to go to hell with his plan. WHY arent they fighting him? I hate how they've dumbed these characters down for the storyline

He and Amanda moved into Greenlee's old penthouse after they got married and she gave birth

What storyline was that? Im not remembering that MMT plot

• Members

McTavish did that on GL with Ross Marler, Rick Bauer, and Ross's wife Blake.

This Adam plot makes my skin crawl. I don't believe Erica would go along with this.

Between this stuff and all the Annie cuckolding I wouldn't blame David Canary if he left. They seem to have no real use for him now anyway.

• Members

Then why do I feel that I've seen him recently waking up at the Martin house? Like, the day after the Dance Marathon, he was there talking to Krystal. Not that he couldn't spend the night there. I guess I missed that episode. I thought Greenlee's penthouse was Liza's place?

• Members

then they might be in the same building. I remember him presenting Amanda with a place to live after all that went down. He probably spends more time at the Martin house for storyline purposes since there's more traffic in and out of there for him to interact with

• Members

I think they're in Jake's former loft he used to share with Greenlee in the same building as Greenlee's penthouse and the Hubbards' loft.

It used to be Alec McIntyre's loft in the mid 1990's when he was fighting for custody of Jamal. Then Liza moved in after her divorce from Adam in mid 1998 and then sublet it to Scott and Ryan after she remarried Adam in 1999 -- then Scott left town to NYC and Ryan married Gillian and moved into Wildwind in early 2001. Greenlee and Leo moved into an identical loft in the same building but on another floor with Happy the dog (who disappeared) because Leo didn't want to live in the same loft once inhabited by Greenlee's former crush (Ryan)... Leo married Laura and Greenlee moved in with Jake -- who had now been divorced from Gillian and had taken over the loft. He started dating Mia in 2002 after Greenlee bought the building and moved into the penthouse. Jake and Mia moved in together -- then Jake cheated on her in early 2003, left town, and then Liza divorced Adam again and brought Colby with her to live with Mia. Mia left in 2003 and I think Liza stayed in that loft with Colby until she bolted in 2004... and, as far as I know, the white loft wasn't seen for the next five years.

And don't even get me started of the chain of custody for the Hubbards' expandable loft with the add-on rooms! Oy! :rolleyes:

Archived