AMC: Tuesday, September 22, 2009

• Members

NOT THE BROOKE ENGLISH BACKHAND! You don't come at Erica Kane just any kinda way Annie. :P

How much longer is this Madison thing going to play out?

You know, I kind of like Natalia and Brot too. Is Brot making the move to L.A.?

I find Petey infinitely more watchable than Spinelli. Maybe it's a small doses kind of thing, but he's like an Alfred Vanderpool for the new millenium, AMC needs more quirky characters it was once famous for.

I don't think I've ever been more annoyed by extras. Are you all watching some of them?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would like to think the slap is for completely taking away any decent story Adam had so he could become all about Annie and her endless personality changes and emotionless child.

Now if only Erica could backhand 90% of the other cast members.

• Members

I thought I read somewhere that the Madison story will last at least until November.

I really like Natalia/Brot but I have a feeling they'll stay on the backburner once this dance marathon ends.

Ditto to AMC needing more quirky characters. The last headwriter who understood how important these kind of characters once were to this show was Richard Culliton.

Please let her start with Ryan, Zendall, Jesse and Angie!

• Members

That's exactly what I was thinking. In that very same bathroom last year, Annie stabbed the hell out of her. Not a smart move, no matter how "fierce."

Actually, I'm glad Annie brought up Kendall's sloppy seconds. That's exactly what I think whenever I see Erica and Ryan. That, and "ewwww! Ryan'll be his own son's grandfather!"

Archived