AMC: Tuesday, September 15, 2009

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brot's bringing Natalia down? Already? Two scenes bitching over that bad-acting hooker and a 20 second bickering exchange in this episode, and he's already bringing her down? I think a police officer and a war vet make sense. Brot clearly has a tendency to like strong women, so I can see his attraction. Taylor, as well as that horrible MacBeth, were anything but soft, light and bubbly (until Taylor became an airhead in order to fit in with the Martin boys -- we all know any edge is removed once you aspire to be a Martin gal!). Shannon and Natalia come off as kinda tomboy tough as well. I'm much more open to giving them a chance than I am Ryanica.

Ugh! Ryanica.

Every single time these two "flirt" it makes me gag. Not even because it's an old woman getting moist over the father of her GRANDSON -- or even because it's a man who is lusting after his son's GRANDMOTHER after spending all spring having sex with her daughter... No. It's because this is sooooo contrived that the flirtation is anything but natural, organic, honest... and the dialogue comes off extremely cheesy. These characters don't belong together. These are the characters that make zero sense together. It's embarrassing watching Lucci attempt to be coy and flirty like she's in her 20s.

For the first time, ever, this episode made me enjoy Madison. Granted, I still think the character's useless, and she's clearly portrayed by a graduate of the Guiding Light Shrill Blonde Actress Acting School (with fellow grads, Laura Wright, Crystal Hunt and Beth Ehlers screeching through ABCD.) But for the simple fact that she had a Hypocritical Hubbard on the floor begging for his life, I have to give the bitch props. Speaking of which, I love the lack of logic links involved in Jesse's radical conclusion that that bad-acting hooker didn't kill North, but it was Madison. I tell you... sometimes, these people are the dumbest geniuses I've ever seen.

Liza's obsessed with a hollow wall? :rolleyes: It's not that serious. Believe me, I want this whole Kendall In The Wall storyline over with, but can we stop it with the jumping to conclusions? Have the bitch get caught out with her constant skulking the doorway with people over.

Ugh! Marissa... Mabe... Grimace... I know I'm not the only one who saw her :D all through that ConFusion scene with Scott. It was nothing but squinty eyes and TEETH! This character is boring, having no backbone at all. At first, I thought she was going to get one when the Martin Morons were trying to use her to "spy" on David, saying she doesn't share the same philosophy... but oops! I was wrong. More crying and whining and talking about her dead parents.

• Members

This light-bulb moment out of the blue made me snort. Jesse definitely pulled out some "dumb genius" to put all that together.

Madison was an awesome dangerous mess yesterday. I think Frankie kind of likes her. At least Maddie has some life/spark in her, even if the spark is from The Crazy. I agree, R that the character is useless in Pratt's eyes in the longterm.

There are many things I don't like about Ryanica. One positive note for me is that Cam dials things down in scenes with Erica. Less spitting. :)

Too soon for me to say about Brot and Natalia.

Liza/Kendall/Zach/Box/InvisiMommy=Very Tired.

I loved the Emma played Team Kendall. Ha!

Zach deserves it for scaring Emma and making her scream at the mansion by threatening to get Annie jailed.

• Members

Brot & Natalia are certainly more entertaining so far than Ryan/Erica or Zach/Kendall have been. ITA that they should have gone with Erica/Zach if they wanted to write a cougar story for her since there is at least some chemistry there!

Jesse has become a tool and it's difficult for me not to just ff his scenes.

I ff'd through Liza finding the hollow wall. I can't believe how many times Kendall has come out of that room with Liza around and not been caught. It's just ridiculous!

Archived