That Jerk Kanye West

aMLCproduction

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that was so rude, uncalled for, and no apology can ever make up for the fact that he ruined this girls night. a night where she should have been celebrating. its not as if she just came up out of nowhere and took over the music biz. shes actually pretty much worked herself into the top spot she is in. and she deserved her award.

he issues a statement, apparently, and included this line-

SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS!

!@#$%^&*].

• Members

I don't think this was staged. I've never heard of Taylor Swift being involved in PR stunts and she looked shocked. If she was acting, someone needs to get her into films ASAP.

I'm disappointed because Kermit took Lady Gaga to the awards and now that's been overshadowed. I always want the Muppets to get as much publicity as possible.

Perhaps Miss Piggy talked Kanye into stealing the spotlight, just to get Gaga back.

• Members

Kanye West couldn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about Beyoncé and whether she should have won for Best Whateverthefuck. He just happened to be choking in his own irrelevancy now that he's yesterday's news. And so he decided to ruin some young girl's night by stomping all over her win and pretending to be "controversial" and championing the cause of hip/hop, RnB, etc. Just for some lousy publicity.

Douche.

• Members

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of Swift at all, but that was such a bitch move on Kanye, who I haven't liked as a person since...I don't remember when. He's such a jackass. No wonder nobody in the entertainment biz likes him anymore.

I've been lukewarm about Gaga since she first hit the scene, mainly because of Perez's unabashed love for her, but I couldn't not love her last night. The Carrie-esque blood all over her face for absolutely no reason whatsoever? Loved it. That bitch is nuts.

Archived