Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here is a 1984 clip of TR being kidnapped by Warren and Ringo, leaving it up to Travis (TR's foster father) to rescue her. This was the last hurrah (or next-to-last hurrah) for Rod Arrants as Travis. He and Jane K. really have a great parent/child dynamic here.

Whoever posted this clip has a whole YT channel on women TV characters in bondage. Pretty creepy if you ask me. I just happened to find the clip on a random YT search.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtr5Y7cFnbc

Edited by amybrickwallace

• Members

Yeah, I noticed the fur fetish channel about a year ago. Still, that's not as disturbing to me as a women in bondage channel (especially in light of the fact that I live in the Cleveland area, where three young females were held captive for over a decade), but I digress.

Still, I would have liked to see the whole episode, even though Travis meets his end. At least he went out as heroically as he came in.

• Members

Hey, does anyone here remember a show from the late 80s called Werewolf? It featured future GH star John J. York in the lead role. I watched an episode of it on YT yesterday, and the female guest star was Anne Wyndham, SFT's Amy Kaslo Carson from 1975-78. The show was low-budget and cheesy, but her turn as a single mom who is abused by her alcoholic boyfriend was chilling, especially in light of what went down in the NFL this past week. I'm surprised a lot of the violence got past the censors, but maybe they weren't as vigilant since the program aired on the then-brand new Fox network. Both Anne Wyndham and Danny Cooksey (who played her preteen son) were depicted as being slapped and kicked by the no-good boyfriend, who in the end is, of course, attacked by the werewolf. I've said it before, but I would REALLY love to see footage of her, Michael Nouri and Joel Higgins from when they were on SFT. I hope some of it still exists somewhere.