ATWT: September Discussion

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish they could bring Betsy back for a while and have a story where she feels closer to Alison than to her own daughter, who seems to have become some sicko who calls Craig "daddy" and has sex with him, apparently turned on by him actually being known as her biological father at one point.

• Members

There are things I don't mind about Lib's story. At least for once, a woman (even a teen) is allowed to NOT want a child in her life. I used to groan when Gwennie prattled on about her baby obsession after losing Billy/Rory/Johnny. The girl was barely twenty and OBSESSED with having a child right that minute.

At least it's dealing with the family dynamic between her and Janet in an honest way. Janet's been an overbearing, micro-managing TWIT when it came to her daughter's life (except curiously, when she let her "precious LibbyLou" go off and meet her father, a man Janet hadn't seen in years and had no real reason to think would welcome a teen into his life). And just as she's pretty much always done, Libby's stuck trying to placate her mother (and/or "fix" her mother's life). So it's nice to see Libby finally growing up and standing up for herself to Janet, her wreck of a mother.

SKEEVED out by Craig and Rosanna. As happy as I am with the thought of Craig out of Carly's life, I'm incensed that Rosanna's letting him back into her's. And her betraying Carly. I don't GAS if Carly's no longer interested (and I don't think she ever truly was), for YEARS Rosanna had issues with Carly for sleeping with Mike during their on/off relationship. And now she does this...with Carly's fiancee?

I floved the Hal mentions---even if I'm completely bored with Audrey "stirring the pot" and whoring her son out to get the money. Audrey is like nails on a blackboard, and I wish they'd ship her skanky ass outta town.

Archived