So... Where does Y&R go from here?

• Members

Victor is getting it from all sides.when his role in Mj coming to town is revealed he's blasted by Paul and Jack.I like the idea of the fire as it would be a chance to restyle the ranch.

Nikki returns stronger(and better dressed!)Having been rejected by Ashley,he expects Nikki to fall at his feet.However,she says that although she loves him,she cannot go through again what she's been through before.Victor will have to prove himself to her.Nikki does move in to care for him as he recovers from his injuries.She and Paul become friends again.

Ashley has to deal with her breakdown,but has Traci and Jack supporting her.She has to go into therapy to deal with her 'pregnancy'and we see her gain strength.SeP goes back to Jabot and the lab and her work gives her a lot to focus on.Abby goes back to boarding school as Ashley doesn't want her daughter to have to deal with this.

Paul investigates what happened to Patty after she left GC.This could place him in danger as Patty got involved with an unsavory man-now a politician-who wants to cover up his past.He reconnects with Lauren.

JT and Victoria decide to leave town to rebuild their marriage.Victor takes it as a betrayal.

Restless Style hits the skids and Nick's decision to pull the plug angers Phyllis.Nick keeps in contact with sharon due to the baby,but she is firm that there can be no other connection between them.Nick is jealous when Sharon befriends a man who offers her support during the pregnancy.

Jack offers Phyllis a job at Jabot which brings her into contact with Keemo.There's an attraction and Phyllis realises that her feelings for Nick are not as strong as she always claimed.Nick notices a change.

Kevin starts a self help blog(the chipmunk stuff is dropped)and gets a book offer etcThe fame goes to his head which alienates Jana.Michael can't get through to him.Actually Kevin is being manipulated by his greedy manager and is headed for a fall.Jana and Daniel are working together on an art project and begin to develop feelings.

Kelly,Chloe's half sister gets involved with Noah but he feels guilty due to his commitment to Eden.Ironically.Eden is going through the same thing and when she returns briefly,she sets him free.Too late as Kelly has taken up with another guy.

Jack finds romance when Mac's mom comes to town.

I think I've covered everyone except Cane and Lily.That's a toughie-I'll have to think about whether i would keep them or not.

What do fellow Y&R fans think? do I get the job?What do you like/dislike?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived