SOD: All Soaps... [9/08/09]

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never expected the writers to have Nick or anyone mad at Sharon because they have to keep that halo over her head. I guess I won't be watching this crap.

Once again where's the fall out and if there's none then what was the point of doing this storyline to begin with. Why have Sharon sleep with Billy, Jack and Nick if the baby was going to be Nick's, Why have Sharon lie if neither Jack or Nick will be mad at her, Why have Nick marry Phyllis 2 weeks ago if he's now back to flip flopping? Nothing changed and all the characters are exactly where they were in May & June. No wonder soaps are dying!!!!

• Members

Long section on basically just Sharon for Phyl/Nick/Sharon section.

I forget who asked, but Phyllis is still in town, her and Summer are waiting for Nick at the airport. Once he gets there, other interruptions (lockdown aside) get in the way.

• Members

So Nick is supposed to be with Phyllis and Summer at the airport, and he decides let me swing by and see the mistress first?! Huh? Why IS Nick back at the hospital with Sharon, beyond the obvious answer. What's the reason given? OMG, this show is hideous.

Thanks for the details, Angela. Much appreciated.

• Members

Just a note soap magazines: GL better be on the cover of at least one, but preferably all three soap magazines for that last week. If not, I say we mutiny. Mutiny I say! GL's writing may still be shitty, but I'll be damned if the longest running soap gets shunned by the soap press community in its final week!

• Members

I know I have said this many times, but in this thread it needs to be repeated, Gina Tognoni performer of the week.

PLEASE TPTB, make my dream come true, re-cast Victoria and have Gina Tognoni play the part. (Wishing SO Much) wub.gif

Nick will NOT ever be able to concentrate on business he is too busy stuck between women, he is getting sickening with the same statment he is in love with 2 women, for how long is this going to last? I am getting sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!wacko.gif

Victoria re-casted with Gina Tognoni could make business work and even with this terrible writing. PLEASE......wub.gif

Patty and Adam need to leave already, I am getting sick of this storyline. UGH.

Archived