AMC's Amanda Moves in with David!

B&B: Brooke Moves to Paris

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!

DOOL: Sex Tape Leaked!

Y&R: Adam's Lies Exposed

OLTL: Todd Sees Cole Selling Drugs

AMC: Kendall is Innocent!

EDITORS' CHOICE: Love Hurts, Y&R

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Gina Tognoni (Dinah, GL)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was out. I'm back. So, Nick/Sharon: Nick goes to visit Sharon at the psychiatric facility. He overhears her tell her mother that he is the father of the baby. A furious Nick confronts Sharon and she confesses that it's true. She doesn't tell him why she lied though. Nick insists on being there for the child. Nick is headed home to tell Phyllis before she leaves town but the facility goes into lockdown before he can leave. Sharon and Nick talk, he suddenly realizes why she didn't tell him about the baby. Both Morrow and Case acknowledge that Phyllis/Nick probably wouldn't have gotten back together if it wasn't for Sharon's generous act. Jack is devestated when he learns Nick knows. Nick gets out of the hospital and is trying to tell Phyllis but he continues to be interrupted. Morrow adds his usual line, "he's truly torn between these two different women."

• Members

Carl, I think it says because he wanted to be in the role of the baby's daddy. Seeing Y&R once in a while, he does seem that pathetic when it comes to Sharon.

baller, I believe it's the Fall Preview (September 18) for GL. "There will be new beginnings, some long-overdue reunions, a lot of laughter, tears and, what's at the heart of GL - family." - JLH

She talks about some of the returns and how they worked very hard to come up for the right connection for Fletcher, "it will be lovely." Holly will have a day there where the focus is on her and it'll be about the anguish of love - reflecting on Roger/Holly. She does note that there won't be flashbacks, I believe, she says they didn't have the time to do some of the things they wanted to. "It's not a scratch-your-head-mystery ending." She talks about wanting to give the audience a satisfying ending, acknowledge the past, fans will have a good idea where all the characters next step in "life" will be. Phillip: JLH notes that his greatest love story (as well as agony) is with his father. Phil will want to resolve that. Reva - Jeffrey or Josh? She doesn't answer that but does say the audience will see the future for all three, it'll be clear.

• Members

I wonder what they will do with Fletcher. I wish they'd bring up Ben but I doubt it. I wonder if he might get back together with Alex. At least they will have something for Holly to do. I hope she might have some scenes with Ed.

• Members

Thanks, Angela, for the rundown! I could just scream from boredom with this whole Shick baby thing, Nick is still "torn" crap. I wish I cared. And, so, Phyllis is leaving town or out of town while Nick gets this news? And Shick are in "lockdown" at the facility? LOL! Lawd, the contrivances of it all.

Good for Sharon that she can tell this massive lie and neither Jack nor Nick really roast her for it. I wonder when the severe consequences are gonna kick in.

Ho hum. Another week of nothing for this Phyllis fan.

Archived