AMC: Monday, July 27, 2009

• Members

Happy Monday bitches!

So I'm confused. Have the writers totally ignored the fact that Frankie has a son with Liza's sister Mia? Has he even talked to his parents about his son? Has Frankie had any interactions with Liza? Someone please explain.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they are ignoring it bc of the big clusterf-ck they created when they brought Jessie back. Frankie's son should be about 18 now. I remember early on, there was speculation that Dre could be William. But then they brought Frankie on and kept stressing that he was 25 bc Jesse "died" 20 years ago when he was 5. They deSORASed Frankie and had him closer to his oriignal age which was inconsistent with the stuff thats happened with him since he was SORASed. No Frankie hasnt interacted with Liza and I dont see any reason why he would or should

I cant beleive Zach tried to kill Annie today. What the heck was shooting at her supposed to accomplish?

• Members

Relax? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I guess my main point got lost in my rant. What does William have to do with any of this? Is Frankie supposed to be "Oh! Remember that child I never knew existed and never met and is now growing up in a home with an entirely different family for the last decade?"

It reminds me of a comment made after people kept bitching about the 10,000th episode which took place shortly after the tornado. Someone said that remembering history is great, but it has its place. Everyone's grieving and sad over the loss of homes and lives due to the tornado, but yet, Erica's supposed to break out with "Remember when I told that bear I was Erica Kane and it ran like hell?"

• Members

Entirely two different things.

It just struck me as strange when Randi was talking to Frankie about his insecurities about becoming a father that he didn't mention his 1st born. It just would've been a good opportunity to utilize history.

Archived