Suds Report

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A while ago, Nelson was all up in Robin Strasser's...um...business claiming that other shows were calling him asking about her status with the show. (Because apparently they'd rather contact him than, oh, say... her management or agent.) He made it sound as though he was single-handedly keeping her off the bread line. But for the last two weeks he hasn't mentioned her contract negs once, not even to tell people to write or call on her behalf.

I haven't seen him shut up so fast since he talked smack about Susan Lucci and I suspect he's still pulling fragments of her silk-wrapped fingertips out of his scrotum. Which makes me wonder: how did Strasser silence him?

• Members

After that blind item he had which many interpreted to be about David Canary, I don't really have a lot of faith in his blind items. Canary needed a hip replacement and yet at the time the way the BI was written, many interpreted it to be Canary having Alzheimer's or severe dementia and that's why he was being written out. I thought it was inappropriate, even if Canary was not named, and at the time I wondered if this was being done to help push Canary off AMC.

• Members

I'm intrigued by the "shady West coast photographer" BIs. Not because I care who it is but first, because there's two of them that seem to overlap. Second because if the police were called these items won't be "blind" for long which makes me think NB is using his column (or someone is using NB) to stick it to this photographer

• Members

Same goes for Corday and DAYS. As usual, Nelson is making [!@#$%^&*] up. Nelson is aware that many of the online audience get all excited when they read a gay BI; so he make them up for a living. As someone pointed out Tomlin is gay.

Its gotta be someone from SID or JPI. I'm going to go with someone from SID though.

• Members

I don't think Bradley Bell is some card-carrying homo hater who refuses to hire anyone suspected of being gay (otherwise, would a certain 4-time Emmy-winning powerhouse diva be around?) but it is strange that B&B is located in L.A. and deals in the fashion industry and yet there have never been any gay characters, not even minor roles. Especially in this day and age where soaps are *finally* coming around, you'd think Jackie M. could use a fabulously flaming sidekick as her assistant.

• Members

B&B did have that reporter who was flaming a bit. B&B has hardly had any minorities so safe to say that Brad does not care about diversity, period. I am surprised that Branco did not name the homophobe showrunner since he is a champion against homophobia when convenient.

• Members

"My BFF, Ellen Wheeler, has been crying more than usual, report set sources. “She’s apologizing to everyone and their mother for killing the show,” claim setsiders. “It’s pathetic, really, but at least she’s admitting the truth,” adds a big diva on the show. FYI: Wheeler is already trying to position herself at another show. Hey, Ellen: The Mormon Church is hiring."

Normally, Branco doesn't crack me up, but this one almost got me pissing myself. LMFAO!

But I will say this, Wheeler may have "killed" the show, but she merely shot the last several rounds. GL has been a bleeding carcass for several years, even before Wheeler.

Archived