OLTL: Erika Slezak newsletter

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She really is a class act because you know that she is going to take a HUGE paycut but we'll never hear the details because she won't talk about it. Nor should she. Unlike Robin Strasser, the complainer, Erika doesn't air dirty laundry in public.

• Members

LOL @ "Robin the complainer", that Robin is a character. :P Did you see her "not quite kidding" video on YouTube about the Susan Lucci photo and Dorian portrait?

Viki and Dorian really got me into the show back in the early '90s though Dorian was always my favorite. As far as the actresses behind the roles, I've almost had an opposite reaction, or should I say "evolution" of feelings, because as the years have progressed I've heard and read things from RS that have certainly made her more *human* in my eyes, and I've come to like ES more and more after initially writing her off as a humorless snoot. (Though her obsession with keeping order in her life jives with my first impression. :P) But I love those newsletters, she seems like someone you could sit and talk to for hours... that is, if she'd sit.

Archived