Stuart Damon joins ATWT

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Oh good - Stuart Damon vs. Sonny-Dusty. Fantastic. I can't wait.

God, I forgot all about that women who kidnapped Parker. I don't even remember what that was all about. LOL! Wow, talk about a show going off the rails...

• Members

Oh good grief... Why can't this soap use the actors they already have instead of bringing on GH actors only to waste them away...Robin Mattson...Kin Shriner....Wally Kurth..It's not the acting for the most part that is the problem, it's the god awful stories that are being written. This will only be good if Stuart's character kills Dusty. :D

• Members

Gray Gerard was the slimey guy Vienna slept with when she though Henry was making the moves on Kit. After Sam was killed, Henry was trying to help Jack and Carly get Kit to confess, and Vienna misunderstood. And I think he was Carl Nevin's brother, the guy who raped Margo years before. 'Cause he was also pulling Matt's strings and nearly killed Margo, Ali, Casey and Matt (Casey's jailbird friend).

Some of those VOM's listed were for more than a month. That idiot Kasnoff cousin was around for six months, leering over Carly until Katie shot him.

I don't mind short-term stunt casting...but I don't really think it accomplishes much.

• Members

I actually liked the Gray Gerard character. I wish he would have been brought as a different character. The actor was good looking and could act.

Oye...the Kasnoff cousin was just awful. The less said about him the better.

I am so tired of Goutman hiring ABC vets on to ATWT. ATWT has its own vets who are just being wasted. I agree PJ.....stunt casting doesnt work or accomplish anything. The only one that worked was Cady McClain but now she hasn't brought much to ATWT anymore.

Goutman needs to bring back Kim and Bob's children back to the canvas. He needs to bring in MJ to Oakdale....Iva's kids would be great to see in Oakdale. I am sure Lisa Brown would return for a short term visit.

The only good casting Goumtan has done so far was bringing back Larry McDermott in the form of Ed Fry(the orginial portrayer).

• Members

Either that or Goutman and Passanante are selling the dope they've been taking for the past few years that's completely screwed up their frame of reference as to what good soap is... Actually... I think they're selling it to most of the headwriters of most of the shows on the air.

IT'S A SOAP CRACK RING they're selling dangerous amounts of Fukitol!

Archived