• Members

I think it’s so odd that no one, including Tracey Ross who was romantically involved with him for a period of time in real life, has no idea where Ben Masters is. It was mentioned during the recent Passions Fan Festival and Galen mentioned it with his most recent interview with Soap Opera Digest. He apparently lives on a boat somewhere, hopefully he’s safe wherever he is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I posted this in the “actors that were involved in real life” thread but figured it was worth posting here as well.

Last week on The Real Showcast, Jade Harlow and Chrystee Pharris did an interview together where they talked about there time on the show. Jade revealed she was engaged to Bruce Michael Hall during the show and got matching wedding band tattoos. She just started the tattoo removal process.

The two also dropped additional tea and talked a lot about there time on Passions, check it out...

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-tdwkc-aa3531

• Members

Thanks! That was a fun listen! I would love to party with Jade and Chrystee, to get more dirt from the show...though they both said a lot, and overall seemed to have had a good experience working on the show.

i loved Jades story about accidentally pelting Andrea Evans in the eye with the rice (or birdseed) that would definitely haunt me too for the rest of my life...and also Chrystee fighting to get paid for those 9 hours spent on a photo shoot, but being told to just be “grateful” they are even doing one for the Russell Family...some shady B.S there..

• Members

For viewers who actually watched the show a little further into it's run. 

Does anyone know what was going to be Jared Casey's secret? 

I heard rumors that he was going to be working for Alistair, but It seemed he was here one day and gone tomorrow. I wonder did it had to with it going to DIRECTV too? 

I actually enjoyed him and Theresa together as couple. They were sexyand fun and didn't have all the drama and disgust that Ethan & Theresa had. Besides, it was great to see Ethan finally see how it was to be on the outside looking in. 

• Members

I liked Jared as well. I never understood how quickly they dropped him. I wish I could remember what his 'secret' would have been. I'd have to rewatch the time period. I was half in/half out at the time with the show.

Edited by KMan101

• 1 month later...
  • Members

So happy to hear they are doing a 20th Anniversary documentary on Passions. I know the show gets a lot of crap from the daytime community but the fact they had that fan festival 2 years ago in LA and now this proves there’s still an audience. Wishing the cast success and looking forward to this doc, should be interesting considering it was the red headed step child of soaps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...