Just now, John said:

That was because JER started that wave of stories. It took a long time before Days took a break from the sci-fi

She wrote in his style. That’s why I liked her writing. That’s what my post said. 

Thankfully, Days has re-embraced the sci fi stories again under Ron.

1 minute ago, slick jones said:

Ron's writing is crap, so that makes sense.

I like his writing. He writes Days the way it’s supposed to be written, unlike Tomlin and Higley.

As for a Passions revival, I doubt it will happen but it’s fun to think about where these characters are now.

3 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Marlenaphan posted here years ago under RionPassions and had the same JER obsession.

It's nice to see some things haven't changed...

No I didn’t. 

11 minutes ago, Marlenaphan said:

As for a Passions revival, I doubt it will happen but it’s fun to think about where these characters are now.

The way Passions was when it ended no it wont especially in the Metoo movement

1 minute ago, John said:

The way Passions was when it ended no it wont especially in the Metoo movement

It was talked about at the fan event in 2017. The cast is down.

2 minutes ago, John said:

Cast may be down but will a prod company or Network want to air it/Produce it

Since NBC Universal owns it, probably them. Aren’t they working on a steaming service? A Passions revival to help launch a Universal streaming service would help set it apart from other streaming services.  

NBC isnt gonna start or restart a daytime Drama. They basically do anything to keep DAYS alive

Just now, John said:

NBC isnt gonna start or restart a daytime Drama. They basically do anything to keep DAYS alive

Sweet Jesus Christ. My post was clearly talking about a STREAMING SERVICE, John!!!

NBC owns the show, unless they want to license it to someone else (which they did with DirectTV), there will not be a revival. I don't know if they care much about the show to offer it via streaming. 

Though, it would actually be interesting if they rebooted it with a brand new cast, a writer who specialized in gothic storytelling, and a stronger and more creative producer who could bring that to life. There was nothing wrong with premise of the show - it was the execution that left a lot of be desired. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

Just now, BetterForgotten said:

NBC owns the show, unless they want to license it to someone else (which they did with DirectTV), there will not be a revival. 

Though, it would actually be interesting if they rebooted it with a brand new cast, a writer who specialized in gothic storytelling, and a stronger and more creative producer who could bring that to live. There was nothing wrong with premise of the show - it was the execution that left a lot of be desired. 

100% I am all for new Daily soaps but I feel new producers and fiancers have tp take the risk

I dont see ABC NBC or CBS doing this