Y&R: In Support of Melody Thomas Scott

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's pretty interesting. Does that mean they would make Doug Davidson recurring too when his contract ends or a cycle ends? I mean if they made her recurring and not the actor portraying the character her character is involved with, that's a pretty big slap in the face. Especially since Paul hasn't been used nearly as much as Nikki in like 5 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I hope this will be the start of a great new run for Nikki. MTS is one of the most unique and watchable actresses I've ever seen on soap, Nikki is an irreplaceable character, and I'm glad they were able to work this out.

• Members

id like to see someone type it up or post it tho, where did the news come from?

i just dont want eveyrone to get all excited and then... nothing, lol. that would suck.

i hope its tru tho, what i hope isnt true is that the show caved in. i hope they came to a mutual balance and made a deal.

• Members

free-character-smileys-850.gif

THAT HAD TO BE WHAT IT WAS. That could not have been a coincidence. Thank you so much for being on top of this and posting it this morning, Y&RWorldTurner.

Please don't make me take my sunshine away LOL. :( I do agree that there was a give and give. But I don't even know why they had to go these lengths to keep her. It should not have taken this long. The second thing they should've done is put minor actresses and other actors on recurring. DUH!!!

Oooh, I can't wait for the EB talks. "I'm Victor Newman and I do as I damn well please, I always have and I always will." free-mad-smileys-285.gif

Archived