Another World

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Looks like quite an event! Might anyone have asked if anyone had footage of old episodes, especially from the 60s and 70s? Conceivably, actors and crew members from those eras might have gotten some footage and still have it. 

Edited by Jdee43

• Members

Those of us who bought the Video & Photo pkg. do not have anything yet. 

My poster James has more pix he has not had time to upload yet.

My friend who runs this huge Anne Heche group Suzanne hasn't uploaded her pix yet. 

Patience, dear friend. 

• Members

I felt both Clarice and Nancy should have continued to  appear.  Clarice being quirkier, but with a down - to - earth motherly vibe the show needed after Ada and Constance Ford had passed. We had Sharlene, but she was messy. Nancy could have been a serious rival to straight laced Marly (or the good girl as opposed to Victoria)  in a Rachel vs. Alice type of rivalry.    

• Members

I absolutely loved Jane Cameron.she was just fun, and her friendship with Thomasina was great, too.

Gail Brown and Rick Porter getting dumped like that in favor of the NuMcKinnons (Nu M.J. the Hooker, NuVince and Cheryl...) I felt Larry should have been Adam and M.J.'s boss, but the vibe between the previous M. J. and Larry would have come across poorly with Sally Spencer.

• Members

Keeping Clarice could have worked, and in time Cory could have been SORASED. Instant story as he becomes interested in his real father. Maybe Robert dies and leaves him money etc

Clarice's had brothers Denny and Leigh. Both could have returned rather than creating new characters.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Absolutely.  Had Lemay remained as head writer, this would most definitely have happened eventually. Cory was a legacy character.

But no need for Robert to die, because Nick Coster was still living until about a year ago.  

Edited by Mona Kane Croft

• Members

Thank you for the info and photos. I'm glad as many people turned out as did. That love and loyalty is what kept AW on the air for those last 20 years and what keeps it alive today.

Broke my heart when I remembered Anne Heche couldn't be there.