Pictured:
All My Children script for show #9061
Taped: February 17, 2005
Aired: March 11, 2005

Written by
Megan McTavish 'the writer'
Addie Walsh, Victor Miller, Chip Hayes, J. L. Packer
Jeff Beldner
Bettina F. Bradbury, Karen Lewis, Rebecca Taylor, Amanda L. Beall, Marla Kanelos
Executive Producer: Julie Hanan Carruthers
Directed by Francesca James

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Opal's just visioning all over Pine Valley. I just don't understand Tad's expressions lately.

I loved that last moment with Erica and Adam/Stuart. I don't want Adam to have murdered Dixie or Babe (though the latter well, I can understand why it was cross his mind). I loved Erica's takedown of Junior.

I expected to feel something about Frankie's injuries (looking forward to Angie and Jesse getting some story), but haven't yet.

I thought the prayer scene, at first sight, was an Opal seance.

Marissa's rubdown of David. Just no. I feel as put off as Krystal did. I also thought Marissa is blowing smoke at Krystal.

• Members

No Rendall......which automatically guarantees a good show. The Hubbard prayer was great. I'm over Liza's "woman of mystery" act...and WTF was the deal with her not recognizing Kendall's picture? Didn't they work together at Fusion? For God's sake, do a little research, Chuck!

• Members

I thought it was good to see Zach on an episode with no Ryan or Kendall . It emphasized that he is a character in his own right . Quite liked his scene with Liza . Again he was a little on the backfoot which doesn`t happen often with Zach . Thought Lisa looked good . Her hair was a softer copper and she looked very golden .

Neither Kendall Ryan or Zach should be on everyday . Over saturation is not a good thing .

Also had Rendall popped up dancing again something horrible would have befallen them . Best to let them be happy off screen .

• Members

Cheers! Rendall v6.0 can be together all they want. Ryan can call Kendall the "42nd love of his life until the next one comes along" and they can dance around in insipid little circles until their damn feet bleed... but do that garbage off camera, out of respect for the delicate constitutions of the majority of viewers.

• Members

ICAM! Today was a great show for family scenes. I'm optimistic that Pratt will just keep bringing improvements as he has for the past 6 months.

I thought it was just me! It took me a few minutes to find the AMC thread.

I loved Erica reminding JR that she hated Babe too and asking if that meant she killed Dixie.

I liked Opal's visions and I thought she was hilarious with Krystal & Marisa.

When Marisa asked Krystal how loose Krystal thought she was, my mind couldn't help thinking "if you're anything like your twin or mama, pretty damn loose!"

Ziza were hot once again. Thorston Kaye finally showed some life this week!

The best part for me was the Hubbard family coming together to pray for Frankie.

• Members

I'd have been fine with it had it been Krystal straddling David, giving him a great massage which leads to its logical conclusion! :) But between a young woman and a married man who we've been given strong hints are father and daughter, hell no! I did love that Marissa is very much Daddy's girl! :)

• Members

:lol:

No denying those were very insipid little circles and the light jazz was fairly appalling . They are my Daytime Achilles heel but I can recognize cheese when I see it .

I am thankful for small mercies though . He could have launched into a DWTS number *shudder*

Archived