Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Nick is actually turned on by the idea of Sharon with other men. It plays into his demented idea that she is so vulnerable, she constantly needs someone to fill the void he's left behind. He'd probably be more turned on than ever if he found out about her sucking the crumbs out of Victor's mustache.

Just a bit of nitpicking, but Sharon was not wearing that bra under her dress. That dress cut all the way up to the neck, so she would have been wearing a strapless bra or a criss cross backed bra otherwise she'd have had the straps poking out of her dress. She also has more support in clothes than those sexy bras with the boobs spilling out are offering.

Jess is so awesome I'm back to rooting for Jill again.

• Members

I didn't like this episode. It seemed off somehow. Yes, it was hysterically funny to the end, but it wasn't a good follow up to yesterday's episode. It should have been more lighthearted with sober moments. Instead most of it felt like a wake. I'm disappointed.

I had a chuckle when Jill insulted Murphy. It was so wrong.

I loved Chloe's 1940s look.

Nick, Sharon and Phyllis are ridiculous now. I have sympathy for Sharon because she is having a break down, but Nick and Phyllis are both disgusting.

• Members

Jill (to Murphy): Oh, you dig worms for a living, how the HELL would YOU know how I FEEL!?!?!

:lol::lol::lol:

Today's episode was pure classic soap at its best. Both Jess Walton and Michelle Stafford kicked major ass. They're both on their A game right now, which is so lovely to see.

And then the cliffhanger with Mac walking in, classic soap!

God, soaps just don't do these types of old fashion soap episodes anymore, and it was so great to see.

• Members

It's so hard to have sympathy for any involved, least of all Nick. As much as I love Nick and Phyllis together, after today I wanted her to go home, pack up her and Summer's sh!t and leave Nick's ass high and dry. This man is full of bitchassness! He'll never take responsibility for the fact that he's set all of this in motion with both women loosing it. Jack warned this fool but of course he never listens. It's like oatmeal is where his brain should be.

Archived