Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're totally on the same wavelength about the show. It really is straight up exhilarating to watch.

What I loved about the Kay/Jill scenes were that they were really about Jill...it was HER world that was falling apart and Walton just nailed it. Her quivering bottom lip, her eyes, everything was pitch perfect.

• Members

I know. That's why I like this casting so far.

Nowadays, soaps tend to glamorize every woman, no matter their social class, to the point where they're supermodels. Especially on Y&R where everyone in the cast is upperclass at this point, even Esther. So it was nice to see Mac not be that.

And with Kimsey and the doe-eyed Mac, the writers definitely lost track of who she was. So it's nice to see her stripped down. I hope she brings her world view to this show. Everyone's so narcissistic lol.

• Members

On the Phickon triangle, I feel bad for Phyllis but how can Nick just stand back and watch Sharon crumble like this? Seriously? I don't think he's being a slimeball at all. He's not thinking clearly and he's being inconsiderate to Phyllis (has been in Paris and when he slept with Sharon)-- but he's not an utter a**hole.

Wow, you can't see US links?

• Members

Yeah, I hope that works. That behind the scenes footage is classic.

Was that Billy Miller clapping behind the camera or Peter Bergman? Those two look too much alike. I did a double take the episode for the rehearsal dinner when Sharon went up to Billy right before she left, apologizing for being the maid of honor. The back of their heads are the same LOL.

Archived