Cover SOD: Major Y&R Spoiler

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too. It was quite visceral. I tried to love the story, but I didn't...not for a minute.

Sadly, it opens up two "quests"...Jill for her parents, and Kay for her daughter. Which I really don't want to see.

• Members

I don't know about that, Billy and Mac were written out shortly after the reveal, I always thought the story was more about Jill and Kay than Billy and Mac, especially considering at the time they were being played by two poorly received recasts.

• Members

I don't know, maybe I've become too jaded about this stuff because I've watched the agenda-driven ABC shows for so long LOL. But it does seem like the Kay/Marge thing was designed in mind to eventually further the whole 20-something set by adding Mac into the Billy/Chloe/Cane/Lily mess and to bring Victor and Nikki closer together. Like I said above, I really hope that what should be the meat and potatoes of all this, the Kay/Jill relationship, doesn't somehow get lost in the shuffle and become a quickly resolved afterthought. I REALLY hope that Jeanne Cooper doesn't get relegated to sitting on the couch in the Chancellor drawing room, pouring coffee for Clementine.

Archived