And the winning diva is....THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!

All My Shadows

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan has been awesome this week. Sure Erica has been saying and doing alot of strange things but hey isn't that the Erica we know and love? Not knowing what the hell she is thinking! Monday she gives Madden a goold ol' Kane slap right across the face :) I was waiting for him to fall victim to that killer Kane slap :lol:

• 10 months later...
  • Members

"It's just my night. That's all. It's my night and I'll be fine. I only have to hold my head up high when they call my name, that's all I have to do."

Erica's lines during Lucci's emmy clip in 1996 the year she was most definitely robbed of the win for lead actress, the drug addiction storyline...incredible work.

• Members

Oh, yes. That was my favorite Erica Kane story. She accepted her “Media Woman of the Year” award while high on her drugs and basically ripped apart everyone in attendance. She then proceeded to break down, with Myrtle and Opal forcing her off the stage. Powerful scenes. That story was truly Susan Lucci's best work. I wish she could get gritty material like that again.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Love live La Lucci! Erica Kane IS AMC and the medium we know as the Soap Opera. Without this woman soaps would not have the same resonance that they do now. Lucci single handedly popularized a genre which had been relegated to the kitchens of the world.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived