March 2-6, 2009

Toups

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't keep saying it. I said it once. And I said the date wrong. It was March 2nd which was the day of the winter storm. And it was the day that Zach & Kendall made love. Both happened on the 2nd. I just stated the date wrong. Sorry to ruffle the feathers.

My point is still the same - both events happened on this Monday that is in the ratings here and the storm had more influence on the ratings than Zach & Kendall making love.

• Members

I just am reallying liking AMC right now not a huge Kendall fan butI like Thorsten's Zach.

I don't care who he's with he's one of the characters. I like his acting chops so if its

the good, bad, ugly doesn't matter. Esp scenes w/Myrtle

will miss them. They'd flirt ....I imagined in another time they would be lovers or something

they were so in tuned to each other.

As for Tri's

tired of them and quads... isn't there something else in drama you can do?

Maybe if they're "spaced out" not back to back or something...

If I was to choose the ones I like right now ... on DOL w/the Biran D actor

just started watching it again so I don't know all the names of the characters

but he wants to marry her and she is in love w/ the other guy who had an affair early on w/his mom

I like this story for some reason also, Y/R had a hell of a quad that' turned into a quint adding Sharon to the mix

with the Cane/Billy/Lily/Chole deal; they seamlessly integrated and remixed all the players

and moved into a tri it was definitely

a WTFleck moment for me...didn't see that coming. I had to rewind it

came from left field.

• Members

For the first time in a few months I was able to watch OLTL without fast forwarding through any scene. That's always a sign that a show is really good and hitting on all cylinders if I can enjoy every scene. I won't state what scenes that I usually fast forward through since I don't want to be biased against fans who actually enjoy those scenes.

Cole has really emerged as a great actor and his stuff has been portrayed greatly. The Stacy/Rex/Gigi situation is just hot. Natalie/Jess is starting to heat up. Dorian with her family is really intense. Todd just knows how to make anything enjoyable. The Marty drama. Starr has affected things and should win an Emmy this year. Schuyler has really stepped up his game from his days on GH big time. Even the first relationship test for Markko/Langston is going to start heating up.

The thing that really brought me back to OLTL after I took a break from it after December was Matthew. I mean you talk about a simple emotional storyline being affected very well and its always good to see a vet get a chance to show her skills like Nora has last week.

The best soap of 2008 b/c of head writer Ron C. is really starting to heat up. I know a lot of times soaps step it up for sweeps and use a tragedy like car accidents to be good but this one has been good for a year now. I watch all 8 soaps at least once a week to see how their doingand this is the best right now. I don't think you can honestly say that you're not satisfied with the show as of late.

Its ratings nationwide aren't really reflective in how well the soap has been performing in quality. Its clearly been ABC's best soap since last year and its going to start showing up in the ratings once they catch the fever on the rest of the nation. Right now locally OLTL is killing in cities like New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and some more. OLTL is definitely ready to finally breakout in 2009 at some point become the #3 or #4 soap I guarantee it.

Archived