Y&R- Zapato and Summer nowhere to be seen :(

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The entire breakroom should get it's own spinoff. Taped on the new Universal Lot, that's mean and green with flourescent lighting and digital recording methods. There will be no bottled water, no Newman Employees wearing diamonds, no furs. All the food will be organic. No more bottled waters and candy wrappers either. All water will come from the tap with no Brita filters(because the dirty filters might harm the environment, you know) and all candy will be made by kids in Mumbai, because Slumdog Millionaire made them the issue du jour for liberal Hollywood.

Tammin Sursok will be offered the lead as a microwave. But it will take her years to learn how to perfect that, seeing as though she's never been around one. And even then, she may still only want to use her toaster-oven techniques. When Tammin fans wonder why viewers blast her performance as a microwave, they will cry out, "Toaster Oven Racism!"

Created by Lynn Lethal, the first episode will be written by outgoing AMC Scriptwriter, Lynsey Darfour. Yep. We need to remind the conservative, know nothing middle-America audience about the people there too.

• Members

I think that s/l has already been done---don't you remember when TGVN was in his snowflake mode and he use to bring Zapato to the office?? Granted Zap was a pup but now that he's a full grown hound he's a VP over at either Restless Style or Jabot. Come to think of it, I think it's Jabot because Fisher has dibs on the Restless Style job.

You are so right because most if not all of his/her post are about young people in some provocative situation.

• Members

I would LOVE a storyline with Kay and Jill walking into the Chancellor Estate and Brenda standing in the foyer with a full length gold sequence gown on saying: "Welcome to MY home! Do you like this gown? It's very dramatic."

Archived