Tom Fisher Spoiler Questions?

• Members

Hi,

I know that the magazines have reported that Roscoe has filmed his last scenes and that Tom will more than likely be killed in the boat explosion and that's why John and Gloria can get remarried ('cause Tom is dead).

What I was wondering:

-has CBS SID listed Roscoe in the Comings/Goings section yet? Has a final air date been mentioned?

-has there been any spoilers about whether or not a body is recovered after the explosion, or is it

left open ended

Thanks to anyone who can help me with my questions,

mitchFan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They did say that RB was leaving but 2 weeks later they told everyone it was a rumor but they started having second thoughts afterwards(the next issue will tell us if he's leaving or not...it's coming out on tusday it the soaps in depth magazine)....and for the second question i don't think any of us know that yet... maybe by wednesday your question will be answered it all depends how we see the shows this week!!!!

I hope this help and BTW your welcome in advance

• Members

So me being in Canada I got until Wednesday or Thursday to enjoy Terrible Tom :( I hope Roscoe gets work on another soap he is so talented but is always type casts. Make him a villain however with redeeming qualities, personally Tom does have redeemable qualities and so could hve been written a way in which he could become a viable long term character but still possess his edge. He is alot more redeemable then Sheila...

Archived