GH February 16th Discussion

• Members

Monday 16th 2008

.Robin`s speech about "fighting" was very nice

.Rayner annoys me a lot when Kate is about to reveal all to Sonny...when will she just blurt it out

.Anthony Geary is funny and brilliant at the same time...Ethan however is a waste of time

.Is It me or does Lulu move like a penquin

.I duno what to say about Rebecca

."Morman" Did Rayner say Morman...must be a Morman hater lol

.Luke looks a bit like Obi Wan

.Claudia and Kate are quite a good pairing

.Mac and Robin are nice in a scene

.Jason is such a big baby

.I like that i am seeing more of Monica and Edward

Overall - 3.5 out of 5. Least Sam wasn`t Wonder Women in this.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think TPTB really blew this sweeps/non-sweeps with the special effects stuff (toxic gass releases, fires, helicopter rescues - they're basically ripping off their own prior sweeps periods).

If you get past all of that and look just at the human interaction, this 'sweeps/non-sweeps' was all about human interaction and reconciliations of all sorts.

My fondest wish is that Ethan will be Luke's 'comeuppance'. Ethan should be that side of Luke that he's come to accept, but should actually despise about himself. Ethan may end up doing to Luke what Luke has done to so many others, most especially the people who've loved him. (I say that as someone who loves Luke)

Luke reconciles with his history (again)?

Robin and Emma?

Tracy with Edward?

Carly with Edward (twice now)?

Liz and Lucky?

I wrote about this in detail in my blog

Minus the crappy and pricey special effects, some pretty interesting stuff, with long term consequences, took place.

• Members

Johnny and Maxie can't end well (they're betraying Lulu, Guza's #1 heroine), but I want this to end Spinelli and Maxie. All she does now is talk about how perfect he is. They have no friendship, no relationship. She exists to reinforce all his flaws.

• Members

I don't understand why they won't let Spinelli mature or grow in any shape or form. Muscle wise, speech wise, confidence wise...nothing at all. He's still the same guy. He's smart and cute in the sorta endearing way but he's not your typical soaphunk and the writers give him way too many flaws that make any relationship sorta unrealistic to me.

• Members

November 17th Review

The Sweeps was a bit too much with the effects (as much) but storywise it was pretty good.With Trevor jumping off a balcony and Guza calls that a death though was crap and Sam acting as though she can do whatever she wants and no one has objections,which seems to be the case.Jason just lets her run into a burning building and shoot him in the arm (which was dumb).Seriously Sam should just go somewhere which only exists in her own mind.How long did it take for Jason and Sam to hear Spinelli.BTW Not bad Explosion at the end.

• Members

Carly and Jax.. how adorable were they in the elevator? i loved that the show ended that way today too.

I can't stand what they're doing to Kate's character.. snooping around Sonny's, plotting revenge, not having her tell him about Claudia being a part of Michael's shooting. The writing's on the wall for Ms. Howard =(

• Members

Sadly, it seems so. I'll miss Kate(if she does go) because Megan Ward is a terrific actress. She doesn't cower is scenes with Benard like other actresses tended to do and she can be a force when needed.

I can't really blame Kate for not revealing Claudia's secret because I read an interview that Sarah Brown gave where she basically said that as long as she's on the show, she doesn't want that revealed to Sonny. She didn't like that the writers went there with Claudia in the first place.

Archived