AMC: Character from the past returning

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's really as big as they say, which I tend to think it's not since they don't have the best track record for judging these kinds of things, then it has to be someone big who's left in the last few years, and IMO it's a well known recast or the original.

I don't think it's Dixie. Dixie doesn't really do anything but set the Martin's off, and probably David, but he'd finally pried himself free of her spell the last time around, so who knows.

I don't think it's Skye either. It's a different canvas then when she left, her ties are minimal now.

It could be Janet. But like I said, she's a murderer and a nut case, so her shelf life is limited. Brooke could be a possibility as well, though, her ties are also limited, really it's Adam and the Martin's.

I tend to lean toward it being Leo or Vanessa, possibly even Anna. Someone who was a more recent departure and could fit in better with this newer cast.

• Members

Skye could be fun, but no recast. Either Robin or nada. Not worth the effort.

It really could be anyone, its very obscurely worded.....

It actually would show some effort on Pratt's part if it was someone from years and years ago..... actually shows he dug into the past.

Hardly energizes the whole cast, but who knows.....

Who would they pair him with?

• Members

Leo doesn't have much purpose now, even with David around, Greenlee will be gone before long, and I don't see a recast going over well

Vanessa is pointless IMO

It probably is Scott, that's probably Pratt's idea of reenergized, heck Pratt probably thinks a recast Jamie is reenergizing LOL

Archived