AMC: Wednesday, January 14, 2009

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a great episode, imo.

I'm glad Opal has become Erica's best friend again. For a long time, it seemed like Opal was hardly on when she should have been giving Erica support. I'd also love to see her more with Tad & Pete.

I loved how Bianca saw through Erica's act of kindness toward Reese. We all know La Kane isn't giving in that easily.

Reese & Zach's conversation where they defined their relationship was good.

Josh's motives don't really make sense but the sooner the Unabortion dies, the better as far as I'm concerned!

Natalia & Frankie had a nice sibling bonding scene. It made me wonder if Frankie was considering becoming a cop too. Also, I love watching Jesse with his kids.

Aidan getting locked up made me laugh until the nitwit told him about the vent.

Poor Annie really doesn't know what's going on and I felt sorry for her when Dr. Sinclair revealed to Rylee that she's planning to make Annie competent to stand trial. I get the feeling that she wants revenge on Annie.

• Members

I loved the episode. The only WTF moment is Josh : The Revenge. Seriously, what's up with that?

Binks is too paranoid.

Crazy Annie rocks. :D I like Riley too. Still trying to figure out what's her agenda. Why is she after Annie?

Natalia/Frankie scenes were excellent. I can feel the brother/sister connection, which I never get from Cassie/Frankie.

Opal at Erica's :lol: Put Jill Larson on contract NOW!

Rylee <_< I really hope someday Annie's hallucination with dead Ryan come true.

Archived