2009: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. I had no idea what he, or any of the other recent male GH writers past/present were(aside from Michael Cinquemani, who has his picture splashed on the ABC Talent Development Page), but I saw this guy on the telecast and I was like, "Damn, a guy on the GH writing staff who is not only a.)hot but b.)looks nothing like Elton John. LOL.

Beats looking at Mercer anyday!

• Administrator

That was cool to see the press room coverage and hearing Korte/Val Jean speak. Maybe next year the audio can be better - I could barely hear anything. LOL Seeing Karen Harris and MVJ up there, all I could think of was that they should be Head Writing GH. :(

Anyone know if GH listed a location director in today's end credits?

• Members

I agree with you that it wasn't bad script-wise. I made my comments about this Friend of Pratt being added to the team before actually watching the episode in question. Then I watched the first scene and was pleasantly surprised at his writing for the Tad/JR relationship. But I would still prefer they nurture new talent.

• Members

But we do have new talent. Joanna Cohen, Kate Hall. Then again, we also had new "talent" in Courtney Bugler and Lynsey Darfur, too. So new or old, I'm not going to be picky -- as long as the emphasis is on talent.

However, since Michelle Patrick clearly bolted for whatever reason, they need to have an additional script writer. Make that two -- I want Rebecca Taylor GONE!

Archived