Y&R: Week of December 29, 2008

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, CBS a mistake and posted the 1/2/09 episode on their YouTube account. Watch it now, if you can, who knows if they'll realize they made an error in a few hours. They list it as the 1/2/08 episode, but they got the year wrong. LOL!

This episode ROCKS. It felt like a classic Y&R episode, it's a very ensemble episode, with some characters showing up later in the episode, the way it was done in the old days. Even the Winters were interesting in this episode. The ending WILL TOTALLY surprise you.

Also, Melissa Salmons, as I predicted, is a wonderful addition as a scriptwriter to this show. She had Michael mention Chantal, she definitely had to do her research to know who Chantal is.

Also, this is Mike Stitch's first episode as a director on Y&R that doesn't deal with location stuff.

This episode, of course, airs Friday in the US and the show will not be on Thursday, which is New Year's obviously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPmmp9FB0jA

• Members

As long as there is no confirmation of that, you can't keep repeating it.

And their relationship isn't exactly non-popular.

I agree with you 100%. Every episode she wrote was great.

I wish Chantal Abbey could make an appearance one of these days. Actually, any of those past sidekicks would be nice to see.

Archived