New Guiding Light Promo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did Sheila from Y&R have plastic surgery to look like Phillip Spaulding? LOL! Love the promo but I couldn't help but wonder if it was a new experience for GL to tape something in a studio, with like, production values and cinematography and stuff. Ellen Wheeler certainly didn't direct it.

• Members

I'm not surprised. They had to pay a lot of money to get him back. This is their last hope of rejuvenating this show. They're putting all their eggs in Phillip's return. But what they don't understand is that people would watch if it was good whether it's in a studio or not. if Y&R transitioned to their format I'd be disppointed and scared, but I'd still watch it and would adapt cause it's the characters i love not just the amazing production values.

• Members

The Second Coming of GL takes place in a Barn in Jersey LOL

I'm holding out hope that Grant will throw some weight around and try to get GL to be better... cause it's been declining ever since he left... he needs to take out the trash *cough* Wheeler *cough*

• Members

I just hope they arent resting all of their hopes on this return raising the ratings and solving all of their problems. It wasnt like when Philip left, most of the viewers did as well, was it? That being said, I think Philip is such a pivotal character, his connections to so many people on the canvas will really help pull everyone together, maybe characters who have become detached and irrelevant (i.e. Olivia) will become more central again.

Archived