OLTL: SOW Spoilers & 2009 Previews

• Members

Alex returns Jan. 2nd, when Dorian gets info out of her about David.

Starr & Shuyler will have an interesting bond through their parents. His first air date is Jan. 9.

A Closer Look: Starr

SOW: Starr testifies against Daddy, and this is not the first time she has done that.

KA: No, it's not. Unfortunately.

SOW: What is going through her mind?

KA: She is extremely nervous. She has been mourning the death of her father-the death of their relationship. She was also talked into it by Cole. Not that Cole said she should take the stand, but from seeing her mom hurt, Marty hurt and Cole hurt, Starr thinks. "I need to do something."

SOW: Does Starr remember Tea?

KA: Oh, yes. Tea coming back was a huge thing for her-and for me too. I haven't seen Florencia since I was itty-bitty. When she saw me, she was like, "Get out! No way!" Starr is taken aback, but at the same time, there is so much other drama going on that she can't really think so much about Tea.

SOW: What happens on the witness stand?

KA: Right now, it's just the hearing, so there is no interrogating. Nora just asks Starr to tell her side of the story.

SOW: Does Tea ask any questions?

KA: No, she does not. She doesn't get the chance to. It's really up to Starr and what she wants to say.

SOW: Does Starr get emotional on the stand?

KA: She does. Not weeping or anything like that. She is a little numb from it all, but just talking about the whole situation in front of a group of people-it's sad and almost embarrassing to her that everyone now knows that her father would do something that terrible to her. She even says that he is not her father anymore.

SOW: How is it for Starr, as Todd is in the courtroom?

KA: There is a lot of uncomfortable eye contact. It actually gets to the point where Nora steps in front of him because she doesn't want Starr to feel that pressure from him.

SOW: Right now, does Starr hate her father?

KA: She does say, "I hate him. I don't want anything to do with him," a lot, but there is always that soft spot she has for him. She's just really hurt right now. She wants to hate him so much. He has done so much to her. He has proved a million times that he doesn't love her like he says he does. It just kills her inside.

Sneak Peeks:

Tea pays Todd's bail.

Tess and Bess battle it out.

David returns-as a monk.

Dorian presents Rex with a Christmas miracle.

Can't Miss: Friday, Dec. 26

Jared proposes to Natalie.

Week Of Dec. 29: Todd is thrilled when Marty invites him to The Palace for New Year's Eve. Todd dismisses Tea's warnings about going on his date with Marty. Asa's lawyer has some bad news for the Buchanan's. John opens up to Blair about the future.

2009 Preview:

Early 2009 will be laugh-filled, according to RC. For starters, David Vickers is back. As for the baby switch, RC says "I don't want it to be for two years."

"David is back for at least two months. He doesn't learn he is a Buchanan right away, but he will. He does come back a changed man. You will see in flashbacks what caused him to have his 'conversion.' Dorian is going to stumble onto the truth about David before David does."

"Nora and Clint are united in dealing with Asa's will and everything that happens with David coming into the picture. Eventually, Asa leaves everything to David Vickers because he is disappointed that his family did not bring the stock price up in a year."

"Brody and Jessica are two very damaged people trying to heal."

"Someone will start to catch on to the baby switch relatively quickly. That doesn't mean the whole world will find out. Jessica has grown attached to the child before she finds out the truth."

"Viki and Charlie will be pretty solid for the moment. They will be involved with Natalie and Jared and the kids."

"Several Llanview residents are staying single. Bo is going to have his hands full with Matthew. He will start seeing some rebellion and acting out from Matthew. Tea and Todd do grow closer over the weeks that she is acting as his lawyer. She really goes to bat for him in a lot of different ways, not just in the charges he is facing with Marty. Marty may not necessarily be interested in a relationship at all. Right now, she is a little fixated on getting back at Todd."

"Tea's return wasn't just to help Todd. Tea is secretly representing Ray Montez. One of her big reasons to come back was to get the goods on Vanessa. That makes our little Tea very underhanded. Will the Vega's understand what she did for her clients? I seriously doubt it."

"There's a new teacher at Llanview High, Mr J, played by Scott Clifton. There will also be a serious drug problem that will affect Cole and Matthew. Cole can't connect with his mother, and he can't connect with Starr; they lost the baby. It would be a very understandable time for someone to fall into the trap of using drugs. It is clear that Starr and Cole love each other, but it's so hard given everything that has happened. They're having a hard time reconnecting."

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every teen under Nora's roof eventually turns to drugs: Rachel, Riley, Cole and Matthew. I think it's her.

Dorian giving Rex a Christmas miracle is the least she can do after shooting him up with heroin a while back. However, Shane's Z-box seems to have less to do with making Shane happy and everything to do with assuaging Rex's guilt over being a (albeit unknowingly) deadbeat dad.

Archived