OLTL: Let's recall some past characters.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mentioned him, you might have missed it in the sea of names. :P

Steve Piermont, Karen Wolek's lover, played by JL's future husband, Robert Desiderio.

Actually, I remember a few other characters but not their names. Donald Lamarr had a henchman (who gave Mari Lyn Denison the creeps) played by Stewart Finlay- McClennan, who went on to play Neil Macneil in "Christy." Two guys helping to keep Bo, Didi and Delilah hostage included the actor who was Ian Deveraux on EON and Colm Meaney, who's done a lot of roles but is most familiar to me from Star Treks TNG and DS9 as Chief Miles O'Brien. There was also a husband and wife team who owned a club during the time Tina was jailed for Maria's murder. The wife was played by Judith Chapman. The husband got killed in prison. Comedian Kevin Pollack appeared performing at the club.

Now that I think about it, how about all the characters from Clint's 1888 storyline, many of which were played by actors already on the show--Ginny Fletcher, Randolph Lord, The McGillis family, Cody, Clear Eyes, Blaze Buchanan, Buck Buchanan.

Oh, and Aida York, the one who was trying to kill David Renaldi.

Father Tony Vallone, who fell in love with Gabrielle Medina, both onscreen and off. ;)

• Members

Remember Marty's Aunt Kiki? She sold Marty's house right from under her to Dorian.

And Ethel Crawford? She was a key character during the whole Irene's diary/Victor Lord's murder ordeal.

Then there was Beth Garvey, River's mother... that was a sad story.

Who was the woman that Cord found living in the woods? I think she had two names, one of them was Olivia...

Archived