AMC: SID 2009 Previews/Spoilers

• Members

http://rickypaullgoldinfans.yuku.com/topic...w-Spoilers.html

Thanks to Lone_Palm_1

ABC Soaps-In-Depth 2009 Preview

The new year in Pine Valley brings something for everyone. "We're going to continue with the fast-paced storytelling," previews headwriter Charles Pratt Jr. "And you're going to see, with two of the more beloved characters, the big, grand love stories that the show - with its bed-hopping and switching partners - has kind of lost."

Kendall Wakes Up!

Audiences will be relieved to know that Kendall will wake up from her coma, but that doesn't mean everything will go back to normal. "Right before she wakes up, near death, there will be a medical procedure performed by David on her that should be pretty startling," Pratt says. "It isn't just like she wakes up one day." Once Zach's wife is finally on the road to recovery, she'll have to deal with that little bombshell about Gabby's parentage. "Kendall has a lot to absorb in her first days back amongst the living," he adds. "Her reactions will not be exactly as anticipated. Zach will find that Kendall is a little bit altered."

A Wedding For Ryan!

Another couple will join Bianca and Reese at the altar this January: Are you surprised that it's Ryan and Greenlee? But Pratt says that fans who know that Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) has announced her plans to leave AMC in the spring shouldn't be shocked that Rylee 2.0 isn't all it's cracked up to be. "Annie is still out there, and there's an enormous amount of guilt on both their parts," he says. "Ryan's determination and Greenlee's determination to put on the blinders and run straightforward toward that wedding isn't always a good idea. It is a road fraught with potholes." In the meantime, Annie will start to rebuild her life with help from both Aidan and the mysterious newcomer, Dr. Riley Sinclair.

David Has His Revenge!

We've watched David set up his marks in Pine Valley this fall - Krystal, Tad, Adam... the list goes on and on! - and January is when he begins to knock them down. "Even by the beginning of the new year, David has a firm hold on the hospital," Pratt previews. Thanks to co-conspirator Amanda falling for JR, David has yet another potential weapon in his aresenal. Who will stop the grieving malcontent? Perhaps Tad, who the scribe says will be a new man as he reconnects with other males in his life. "He's been through such misery, and he needs to fight back against David. He needs to lay claim on his life."

Action Everywhere!

Erica finds Fusion to her liking, so don't expect the diva to vacate the top seat once Kendall recovers. What will that mean for silent partner Adam? Meanwhile, Brot and Taylor work on their changed relationship, which probably won't bode well for Jake's romantic prospects with the beauty. "Jake will be there for Taylor when she needs him, waiting in the wings for that day, denying that he's doing that. But yeah," Pratt laughs, "that's what he's doing." Natalia joins the police academy - where we'll meet some new faces - and finds her by-the-book take on the job clashes with Jesse's seasoned approach. And as Frankie's DUI probation ticks down, look for he and Randi to argue over whether he'll return to active duty once the restriction is lifted.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not relieved. I'm disappointed. Just die Kendall and bring Zach, Ryan, Aidan, and Greenlee with you to hell.

Of course I'm not surprised. I'm so sick of Ryan and Greenlee. Whoever thought that they were the show's "money" couple should be shot because they have zero appeal.

I want to see more of a front burner storyline for Erica.

• Members

Well Mr. Pratt, this is your first mistake.

Good, they should feel guilty.

And keep Annie away from Aidan. He's a useless creep, plus if I here him say "Ahney" one more time, I'll go to the studios my self and take out AT's vocal cord.

yawn.gif

And another yawn.gif Although Erica wanting to keep Fusion sounds interesting, so does Natalia joining PVPD and showing Jessie that he sucks at his job.

Archived