AMC: Wednesday, December 3, 2008

• Members

I'm glad to hear Ryan and Greenlee both take responsibility for what they did to Annie, but still the show focused too much on them today. Thank you, alwaysAMC, for filling us in on the thong, though! It made that scene more tolerable to see Ryan's ass.

I loved the Taylor/Brot/Jake scenes. Her reaction made sense and it looks like Jake is willing to take himself out of the picture so Taylor can have her true love. That final Brot/Taylor scene where she really looked at him was captivating!

Bianca's monologue to Kendall was really good, too. I'm also concerned about the Zach/Reese relationship. I hope it doesn't turn sexual.

I'm on David's side when it comes to Angie, but I do love them as adversaries. She is so projecting her own situation on Krystal and she doesn't really know much about David.

Yay for Jesse catching on to Aidan. I hope Jesse arrests him for aiding and/or abetting in the near future!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well at first I thought surely it was just an undershirt...but why would just a portion of his undershirt stick to the inside of the top of his asscrack like that? Did he have a sweaty crack...or was his ass eating his shirt? And why is his undershirt even shaped like that where all of it is bunched up way above his ass except for that little piece?

And I've seen plenty of girls and their thong/ass crack and they always have that top triangle piece that sticks out above their crack, which looks exactly like what Cam was sporting right there. :D

• Members

Haha - we need to see a clip - in real time it looks like a thong. Either way, it was so jarring, I couldn't believe the producers/editors left that in there...

A-freaking-men!

To me, I think Reese reminded Zach of Kendall, which is why he left at the end. But yes, I definitely don't want to hear the Zendall crazies again.

• Members

Tad is one of Angie's best friends, has heard awful things about her, and then watched him make out with the married woman of her friend. Why would she want to give him a chance? That being said, I think there is so much chemistry between David and Angie. I hope they explore that at some point.

Archived