Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am not trying to make light of this. It's terrible. But these are Adapt folks. They know their *hit and know what they are doing. This happened the last go around too. I remember watching some guy dragged from a wheelchair in handcuffs across the floor out of the building as he was protesting outside McConnell's office. It's horrid yes but also strategic.

• Members

So the Trump administration denies that Trump's rhetoric constituted a declaration of war (someone should try to convince the leader of North Korea), even though Kim Jong-un read a statement on air (something he nor any North Korean leader has ever done before- I guess Trump is bringing about a LOT for firsts!) saying that he regards Trump's threat to destroy North Korea as a declaration of war.

Twitter for some reason released a thread (never have I seen this from them) discussing why they haven't taken down a post in their Moments section about the apparent declaration of war and what it means.  I'm guessing that Herr Trump is trying to force them to take it down but Twitter welcomes bots and trolls so obviously they couldn't care who the request is coming from.  

If they truly cared, they'd just block the Troll-in-Chief from posting.

Interesting times, we are living in.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

People are starting to refer to Puerto Rico as 'Trump's Katrina'.

He seems to be too busy blaming P.R. for their fate, rather than giving details on any aid.  

Someone in his administration mumbled about assistance arriving next month, many people have been screaming that their could be a whole lot of dead bodies by next month.

What happens when a white supremacist is POTUS while two territories filled with brown people are hit with a natural disaster? This is the end result.

Edited by DramatistDreamer