The Politics Thread

• Members

Yikes, the U.K. is even more of a mess than I thought. They've been kicking out children of the Windrush generation so it looks as if they are finding a new scapegoat for their ills.

I talked to a relative who lives in London recently and although it may not come across in (social) media but there is real panic within some of England/U.K.'s institutions--agricultural, NHS and financial, etc.  This particular relative works within one of those institutions and the panic is real.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

After some decent strides for several months from her, AOC's crew is fùcking up again. If she's smart (and she isn't always) she'll disassociate herself from this and from her CoS who just reignited the Sharice Davids thing.

• Members

A lot of these progressives are going to hurt Ocasio-Cortez more than help her. She might hurt herself by constantly going for sound bites and being involved in primary challenges if she isn't focusing enough on her district. From the start it seemed as if she would be a one termer and I think that might still be in the cards.