Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't care for Scahill's false equivalencies or the folks at the Intercept at all, but this is a solid tweet:

Meanwhile, rumors are swirling of more trouble in Paradise for Daddy Trump and Jared, adding on to his alleged fury with his father's handling of the first days as indicated in that piece about him and Ivanka last week.

Edited by Vee

• Members

He got the brilliant idea to threaten Berkley from someone on Fox.  I read a couple of days ago how some of the Fox people use their broadcast time to send him their ideas because they know he watches.  Anyway he cannot take money from public colleges on the basis of his definition of the violation of free speech and they can claim that the speech was shut down because of the violence.  He can't do anything about the protests. 

Now there are states that want to shut down protests with legislation.  Someone in North Dakota wants legislation passed that would make it legal to run over and kill a protester who was blocking traffic. 

I heard about that Yemen attack Sunday morning and I am still surprised that it is not a big story.  As with the countries listed in the anti-Muslim ban, they are trying to scapegoat Obama but you don't even have to be much of a thinker to ask why they would use his intel since they found him so inept.

Why is anyone even buying Steve Bannon's new world order as having any Judeo-Christian basis when the Judeo part can be automatically ruled out?  His brethren should be the ones risking their lives not the very people they despise. 

If I were in the media I would run stories everyday about all the Trumpkins who signed up to go and defend the rights they claim they are losing and the nation they claim to love so much.  Then I would publish as many photos as I could of the people they despise who gave or continue to sacrifice their lives so that those Trumpkins can spout their venom.

• Members

Speaking of war people do realize that this is happening again in the Ukraine, right?

It started up just as Trump's inauguration began and has ramped up days after his call with Putin. Now the lifting of sanctions.

Trump is sworn in, rockets fall on Ukraine

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I think someone already debunked that account, but some is probably true. But I don't buy Preibus being some super Washington organizer and knower of all. Clinton's CoS was his CoS in Arkansas and was a disaster as CoS as President which is why Panetta was brought in. I just don't see Preibus as being that competent.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

Don't think the calls and such don't matter because people are paying attention now. We just all need to keep it up ongoing.  And something like this, selling off National Park Land, is not something that I believe is partisan.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/02/republican-selling-public-lands-bill-withdraw-jason-chaffetz?CMP=share_btn_tw

• Members

Once again they find a way to try to blame their nefarious activities on a former President who is also a democrat.  Chaffetz and Hatch might want to go read up on how Teddy Roosevelt designated national parks since some of them are fond of pointing out who in history was a republican.

I hope the Arkansas ACLU is ready because Arkansas has a new law which allows a man to block his wife's abortion.

The atheists are getting ready to come for Trump over his pledge to destroy the Johnson Amendment which prevents political activity by churches.