ATWT: Luke/Lucinda/Brian Spoiler

• Members

Brian convinces Lucinda to get a masectomy. Lucinda agrees to go through with Brian's request because it will save her life. After this, Brian asks Lucinda to marry him, and they become husband and wife. Luke is drinking over being expelled, and Brian finds Luke drunk and an emotional wreck. The two talk and Brian pulls Luke into a kiss. Brian asks Luke not to say anything because he doesn't want to hurt Lucinda or have her be upset.

This comes from we love ATWT board.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol the first thought thru my head was, "This just might be stupid enough to work!"

But yeah I'd rather have Kevin and Luke have a rough, steamy, 1 night stand filled with hate/lust and then try to keep it a secret from Noah until the guilt eats them both up.

But instead we'll have this crap. I hate that this is happening to Lucinda of all people....not to mention she's gonna have a mastectomy on top of it all.

And OMG isn't Brian like 50+ years old? Talk about geezer...

• Members

You mean you all would rather have Luke in a hot triangle with 2 other hot guys? No...let's put him with his grandma's husband and have a triangle like that! I wish they would show what happens to most gay guys around that age....SLUTS! Did i say that age...hehe. But seriously unless they plan on Noah and kevin going at it this s/l sucks.

• Members

Exactly...I almost want to scream in frustration. They have the PERFECT storyline right at their feet!!!!

It's been setup perfectly. All the characters are right. The situation is perfect. I mean in someways it's almost unreal. But then they decide to do a complete 180 and just go in the opposite direction.

Just stupidity...pure and simple. But then on the other hand if they did go the whole Kevin/Luke/Noah triangle route some people might complain about how predictable THAT would have been. The only difference being that they would have liked that direction and probably not called the writers stupid or w/e.

Personally I didn't see this coming at all so I'm shocked. But I'll see how it plays out. Perhaps it will end up with Kevin getting involved somehow but I won't hold out any hope...

Archived