AMC: Friday 11.07

• Members

For some reason, I wasn't expecting Rebecca to get that sick this fast. I feel like we're being cheated out of a potentially good s/l if we lose her too soon. What a waste of LK.

I'm not feeling this Amanda making out with a dude her dad's age thing.

Greenlee looked cute in her Loretta Young meets Judy Jetson getup.

I'll give it to Ryan, when he hits someone, he gets creative with it. Last week it was the sucker punch to the kidneys on Hayward, and today he gave latin thug #2 a sucker closed fist backhand.

Okay, so Brot's not the greatest actor (so far), but it is so refreshing that they went this way with his casting. We didn't get some generic model to tell this story. I am so proud of AMC, if you're going to pull a stunt, at least let it be a positive one like this.

Annie, Annie, Annie... :rolleyes:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good show today. I didn't care for the Ryan/Aidan/Greenlee scenes until Annie's big scene at the end. She is delicious to watch. Some may say that Pratt is assassinating her character (I'm surprised they got themselves out of the Zach/Kendall gutter long enough to notice), but I disagree. Hell, Pratt has pumped life into her character and she's never been so entertaining.

• Members

Maybe it's just my imagination, but I feel like Annie has the potential to morph into a great Dorian Lord-like character. Not just a naughty generic Greenlee-type, but pscho evil in the beginning and gradually softened to the point where she isn't jailed or murdered. I think this type of character is more riveting than the parade of watered down Erica clones on daytime. Annie won't steal your dress or spike your punch, she just might kill you.

• Members

Shut up JR!!!!

David and Amanda get him!!! Revenge!!!! Team Damanda!!!

I love Annie at the end!!! GO ANNIE!!!!!:)

Krystal had a David sex dream! HA! She wants him!!!! ROFL! Come on David! Ruin Tad and Krystal's marriage!

David didn't want to take advantage of a drunk Amanda. :) Awwww! See he can be a good guy. :)

I'm going to call Carolyn's truck driver delivery man, Krystal's trucker. :) Poor Jake. :(

Jake and Taylor kissing yuck!

• Members

Annie entertaining? LMAO if you find despicable entertaining. Oh I can't wait for the day she gets hers, hopefully she loses Emma for good, it'd be poetic justice if she lost Emma to Ryan AND Greenlee.

She fakes Emma being dead, and Emma's kidnapping, yeah so rootable, reminds me of Todd on OLTL

• Members

A character doesn't need to be a naggy, self-righteous hypocrite dancing around town with diaper bags full of guns to be "entertaining." Pratt is not trying to paint Annie as someone she's not. Personally, I find her crazy ass, unhinged antics highly entertaining because the writers are OWNING UP TO WHAT THEY ARE. She is not a baby thief glorified as a saint or anything of that sort -- she is being written as THE VIXEN.

• Members

I was actually pleasantly surprised by his scenes. But I like the understated type. The Cam Mathison's of the world make me want to pluck out my eyes and dip them in lye.

And not enough Hubbards for me. I'm trying to be patient but if I don't get less Sextext and more Hubbards, I'm going to have to go back to watchig this show in clips. I'm already on the 4-month Bianca/Reese plan as it is.

• Members

I thought it was a great episode today.

I hope Rebecca doesn't die too soon. It would be nice if this storyline played out for at least 6 months with Angie trying to play the martyr while her anger keeps simmering until Rebecca passes away. It looks like Natalia and Frankie are both opposed to her living with the Hubbards. I like the way this story is progressing.

David & Amanda didn't do anything for me as couple either. I am looking forward to them plotting against JR, though!

Krystal's wet dream about David made me laugh.

The actor who plays Brot wasn't that bad, imo. I'm also glad that they cast someone with real burn injuries to play the role. I've been feeling Jake & Taylor all along and now I'm eagerly anticipating Brot's arrival in Pine Valley!

I loved Aiden telling Greenlee to leave him alone and Annie in the tub at the end was perfect!

Archived