AMC: Wednesday 11/5

• Members

Another great show today!

I love the mix of storylines and characters today.

Bobbie Eakes was amazing in those scenes with JY.

Zach - why does he have to be a prick with everyone? He is so rude to strangers...and doctors who want to help Kendall. I understand he wants Kendall to be near her boys, but it contradicts the normal Zach-thinking when he lashes out at the very idea that could save Kendall's life.

Speaking of lashing out - I'm tired of Taylor's bitch attitude. I totally get where she's coming from, but I'm tired of hearing her...so let's get Jake to soften her up a bit!

Sad for Amanda - but those break-up scenes were great. I can't wait for more David/Amanda --- that was kinda delish.

Erica Kane - you just gotta love her! Erica/Adam was great as always.

I also thought Susan Lucci did a great job with the Reese/Bianca/Erica scenes - you could tell she was a little soft with the idea of Bianca getting married to Reese, but you could tell she just wants whatever will make her happy, regardless of how 'different' it is for her.

Another great show --- why is Tracy Thompson writing so much lately?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in agreement that Erica is still struggling a bit with Bianca's sexuality. I also think for Erica no one will ever be quite good enough for her Bianca. But I like how Erica is trying and just wants Bianca to be happy at the end of the day. Today was another good show.

• Members

I think that Erica's response had nothing to do with Bianca's being a lesbian. She would've acted just as hinky if Bianca were straight and had announced her engagement to a man not handpicked and pre-approved. Especially if Binx had just had his baby.

And for the record it was so nice to see Erica dressed appropriately. She was every inch the glamorous professional.

• Members

My God. I seriously thought Taylor couldn't get on my nerves any more. Boy oh boy I was wrong. <_<

It's like she's ungrateful that she's even alive because she cannot go back into the war.

Damn! I wish someone...Just anyone, would tell her where to shove it!

And, yes Cheap. The breakup was confusing to me too. And, it's like they are just forcing Jake/Taylor on us. I see no chemistry between them at all.

• Members

WE MUST FORCE GUS AND HARLEY ONTO ALL MY CHILDREN VIEWERS... because otherwise, ABCD's gonna have to swallow a casting/money decision that's huge enough to choke a horse.

Beth Ehlers should never have been cast on this show in this role... or in any role. She, in my 20 year viewing opinion, does not fit in with the cast.

• Members

Jake can stay. I love RPG as Jake. I think he's doing a bloody well job. But, really..Taylor must GO!

I have nothing against BE. I loved her as Harley on GL. But, I didn't like Harley and Gus together. And, I don't like her on AMC. The character she's playing is a dips.hit. Nothing against our troops or anything like that...I just think they make Taylor look silly.

Archived