So Walk Away Bitch! And For Good This Time!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH...NO...YOU...DIDN'T...start a weekly thread a) on a Saturday and b ) with that quote from that bitch. :o

Janet is officially goin' down now!! I can't wait for Carly to smack the. living. [!@#$%^&*]. out of her now. :lol:

• Administrator

The little girl who plays Sage is really good. For a kid, she already has good eye contact, voice projection and body language. If 6-7 years, if ATWT is still on the air and if the the little girl is still playing Sage, you could tell really good stories with her and she'll be able to handle it.

• Members

LMAO! :lol: I couldn't believe that Janet was dumb enough to utter those words to Carly. :o She better run and hide now because nobody talks to Carly that way and walks away unscathed. She will be sorry for getting Carly to fight for Jack because when that happens there isn't a person on this earth that stands a chance! You go Carly!

• Members

So, I realize that I should be thankful that the show remembers that Paul and Emily had a child at all...

But um...could they at least get her birthday right?

Jenny was born October 2nd. During the ice storm. Before Halloween (b/c that was the year of the costume ball).

Oh, and it would be nice if the scenes didn't devolve into "all about Meg" territory.

But...at least for the first scene and a half, they were allowed to actually talk about their daughter.

Archived