So Walk Away Bitch! And For Good This Time!!

• Members

LOL...Jack is one clueless wonder. No more than any other man on this show, which is really sad.

I think Carly's initial anger was completely normal. Does she ultimately want a reason to dislike Janet? Sure. But after hearing Janet slapped Liberty, I don't think any parent would immediately think it was a "one time thing" and assume Sage had lied either.

I don't think Carly was in any manner telling Sage it was "okay" to lie. I think that just as before with the ring, Carly expected Sage to tell her the truth. As with most children, mom is the more approachable parent. And given that Carly constantly reminds them she's not perfect, "between you and me" gives Sage the "safe place" to admit her mistakes.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...biases...we don't need no stinkin' biases here!! There's nothing wrong with being a fanbitch...I gotta say, I admire your ability to keep yours alive, Kelly. :D TIIC have played mine to within an inch of my life.

Oh, and BTW....Bonnie's weave today was so, so...SO sad. Almost as bad as Katie's latest screaming ta-ta bearing addition to her wardrobe.

But I flove the idea of Bonnie and Carly being friends.

• Members

When your favorites don't interact for months on end (at one point, I think it was like 6 or 8 straight months lol)...you take what you can get lol....

It's at the point where as long as they are in the same room, I'm okay with pretty much anything that happens LOL!

And I hear ya on the CarJack stuff, I mean for real....I'm not sure which is worse....no interaction or completely plot driven out of character interaction.

• Members

Brad/Katie/Winner of ATWT contestant storyline is beyond stupid/boring/repetitive storyline.

Carly/Jack/Janet/Sage is good drama. Good stuff that keeps me watching. Jack is stupid but oh well...LOL

Luke/Noah/Kevin/Lucinda/etc...is getting better. But Jake's acting...ugh....LOL

Are there any other stories on ATWT right now besides those?

Oh I forgot Josie.....Oh dear GAWD....I dont care...LOL....Dusty and the great CZP wasted in the story. It is obvious who is behind all these mess....Duh....think December...think...Nu...NU......C R ...well you know...LOL

• Members

Just for you, I voted. :D

I'm so sick of Janet I could scream.

Luke is one mean, mouthy drunk. Maybe that accounts for his hair.

Carly/Jack/Sage is actually decent family drama. Too bad it's over freakin' Janet, instead of say...how Jack has managed to screw up his family.

• Members

Thank you PJ. :D

At least Luke is getting something to do instead of just pinning over boring Noah.

The CarJack family drama is good. Janet doesnt bother me as much as Katie did. It's better than having them accept Jack's marriage(all Brady Bunch Like...LOL) like they did with Katie.

Archived