AMC: Promo for the Week of 10/27

• Members

Well, Rebecca may not have been, but ABC thought she would be lol And obviously they feel that hyping Tamara as joining the cast would mean something to viewers who watch the entire ABC lineup. If I didn't read soap magazines and every soap message board i can find (ha), then I would turn on AMC because Tamara would be on. I may not stay with it, but I would be curious to see her

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

love her or hate her, simple fact is she is a name soap actress. she is an ind emande soap opera actress.

She was a star on Gh for 4 years. Y&R tried to snatch ehr up. Days got her. Other soaps have tried. Grabbing her was a casting coop for AMC and of course they should name drop her, and promo it. Why wouldnt they?

Tamara gets the "And Tamara Braun joins AMC" Because of the above. Laura K? Come on,r eally? IM not saying shes bad or even that tams is betetr than her ina cting, but in sopap fame and in demandness its a no brainer. You go with Braun. Also, the fact that she is a major player in a major storyline that also tackles current social issues in america.

• Members

Me too, when I heard this promo yesterday I thought, "Why doesn't LK get a mention?" Of course GH is GH, the flagship of ABC daytime with the nutty fanatical fans, and she was CARLY, but it would be nice and not too difficult to give both ladies a mention. I think it's a little insulting. Suppose Kassie DePaiva left OLTL and five years from now she and Rebecca Budig join GH. We see KD in the promo, but they cap it with, "And Rebecca Budig joins GH..." Not so nice.

And LK IS looking good, I loved her days on OLTL "Oh mother"-ing Dorian.

Archived