AMC: Taped 10,000 episode on 10/16/08

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love that 35th anniversary pic. They showed a live clip of it with everyone saying happy anniversary on the previews for that ep. My mom went nuts for Erica's outfit. Doesn't Susan look like Marla Adams in that pic? Marla would make a great aunt for Erica, Eric's sister. Now that I mention it, it's odd that Erica hasn't had more aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. in the past.

When I was little, my grandmother told me I could play Mark Dalton's son. I always liked the dark brunette and perpetually tan Kane siblings.

Susan looks great in these 10,000th ep pics as well. Her suit is very early '90s chic. Kind of reminds me of Paige on Knots.

EDIT: Ah, I see that it's actually a coat (over Susie's jeans :P ).

But yeah, that pic, my Lord, how much things can change in the matter of a few years... MONTHS even.

• Members

It is a bit disappointing that Jennifer Bassey wasn't included. Marian Colby Chandler is a classic...with Jennifer's husband recently passing away it would be nice if she could get some episodes at AMC to get her back into the swing of things. And it isn't that she's recurring, she was recurring when the 35th anniversary picture was taken.

Gotta love Agnes, her facelift has done her well.

• Members

Agnes IS looking good. I wonder if Daniel *lifted her spirits* too. ;)

I much prefer Lee Meriwether's natural grey hair. She's blessed in that she can pull off that short, chic silvery 'do. I wonder if the red wig is her or the show's idea.

• Members

Is this Susan Lucci's Daniel?

Definitely. She'll be 81 in December and not a speck of slack skin.

Yes, Jennifer and Luther Davis got married in 2004...they'd been together, like you said, for ages. It sounds like she's doing well and that Luther's passing was very peaceful, he was in his 92 while Jennifer is 66. One of his obituaries was quite funny as it noted that "he married his longtime companion, actress Jennifer Bassey, in 2004, (Bassey liked to be referred to as his companion because it 'sounds a little sexier')"

I would love to see Marian Colby Chandler make a return to Pine Valley, she and Stuart are just blissful in that house on the grounds of the Chandler mansion.

Jennifer has homes in New York and West Palm Beach.

Archived