AMC: Taped 10,000 episode on 10/16/08

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It woulda made my MONTH if Julia Barr had been there. Though I admit I have a bit of interest that Colin E was there... hrmm (frankly I'm surprised another soap hasn't scooped him up in the current climate).

Agnes and that HAT! love it! lol I've never seen her wearing something so extravgant--it's like Opal dressed her! Usually Agnes is a pretty but very conservative/non flashy dresser. Maybe she's starting to lose it--though a part of me sorta digs she's living it up more :P

Pretty bumbed James Mitchell wasn't there--was so exciting seeing him last month--I hate to sound a downer in this thread but once he's gone we really only have Joe left of the oldies (well David Canary is in his 70s but he's so robust I don't see him fading anytime this decade).

Serious?? Ok bizarre but that does explain it. I know AMC is not the soap it was under her (although looking back on its history it's stayed hella more consistant than OLTL) but I have to admit it really makes me happy when we see that she still is a part of it in some way.

• Members

In case anyone wanted to see this, it is my copy of the 35th anniversary photo:

HeidiGutman.jpg

It is missing some contract players: Michael Jordan, Tonya Pinkins, Christian Campbell. It is such a treasure ebcasue it is one of the last promotional images with Ruth Warrick who passed only weeks after this episode was shot. Her appearence and presence was surprise for everyone.

• Members

Serious?? Ok bizarre but that does explain it. I know AMC is not the soap it was under her (although looking back on its history it's stayed hella more consistant than OLTL) but I have to admit it really makes me happy when we see that she still is a part of it in some way.

LOL:::

Yeah. This was the medianet statement about it:

I wonder why Beth wasn't there, though.

• Members

MLM will always be one of my favorite actors.

A few years ago he came to town with the touring company of "Aida." And the moment he appeared on stage I squeed like the worst kind of fangirl. Fortunately I was attending the show with my mother and when she asked why I was so excited I whispered "That's Mark DALTON! From All My Children!"

Then she squeed like a fangirl. LOL!

Archived