AMC: Monday 10/6

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

STFU Annie! Quit whining about how nobody believes you and thinks you're crazy. Maybe if every other word out of your mouth wasn't a lie things would be different. You stole Adam's gun so quit with the innocent routine, grow up and tell the truth and then somebody might believe you about the stalker.

Adam and Erica are just so much fun to watch.

Poor Amanda and Babe, NOT. Amanda, you got exactly what you deserved because you just didn't listen to Kendall. Her and Babe both should be fired.

• Members

The show was okay today though I sort of got bored with Taylor and Jake today and have really enjoyed them. I don't want them to be a couple too soon (or not at all...give a chance to develop). I also found myself zoning out in the jailhouse scenes.

I loved seeing Kendall kick ass BossLady! mode. I know folks are tired of her and have plenty of reason to be tired of her (I've found her grating since I've returned to AMC in Sept). But it made sense for Kendall, whose company's name and bottom line was on the line to be pissed and barking orders about fixing an issue that could bring down Bella and Fusion. It felt like a business, imo.

What didn't feel right was Greenlee Smythe...Greenlee's reaction. Too calm and the mitigator for Kedall's actions, whom I think was to be considered too extreme by the viewers? Then she's off to gaze at the moon? Is this supposed to be a post-trapped with Zach change in Greenpea? Greenlee, as I saw her was always the more business-minded between she and Kendall. It felt like a huge, WTF moment for me, anyhoo.

The Adam Erica JR stuff was entertaining per usual.

• Members

As soon as she came in, I thought, "She sure has her muffins in the window today."

Today's ep was so-so for me. Loved how the Fusion Blast stuff came to light with the wedding party. Didn't quite understand how I left Jesse with the young woman in the corridor on Friday and greeted him at the police station like nothing happened today. I don't mind Pratt's Things-Happen-Off-Stage stuff for the most part, but sometimes he plays it a little too loose. HE runs dangerously close to dropping the ball for me. Shock factor.

This is going to come off sounding stupid, but here goes...I thought Emma did a good job with her, "I'm sick" routine today. Emma is cute as a button and for a while now I feel like she's come off a little distracted, but today, she was back to good.

You know a character is good when he has very few lines but still makes you light up when he comes on screen. Thanks Pete.

I know this wasn't today, but can we get Colby out of those green pants? They're atrocious. Punky Brewster comes to mind.

Erica had some great zingers today.

And I love that we saw Stuart. When Bianca left, we lost our heart and soul. It was temporarily filled by Lily, but then she was shoved offstage in favor of Ava. I know Bianca's coming back, but Stuart is a good touch of heart and soul till then.

Archived