AMC: Monday 10/6

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt get the point of the whole random scene between Ryan/Stuart. Was that supposed to show us how he and Greenlee were connected bc they kept going back to her looking at the moon in the Bella logo as he was looking at the painting

• Members

Yeah that's the current "Aiden-ified" Greenlee. I keep expecting her to break out in a meltodwn sooner or later. My mom was talking to me about AMC on the weekend and she said in all seriousness she felt theyw ere making Kendall even more of a bitch to balance out the new Greenlee.

The moon stuff was kinda silly bu tit's the kinda silly I admit I love on AMC. Did Stuart just hang out all day waiting for the moon t come back out? I didn't even know he knew where Kendall lived. And nice to see a cameo from my fave children's book :)

ANyway I thought it was a good episode. I'm starting to wonder what happened tyo Tad's Demon Seed plot--are they holding off till after the tornado stuff? I hope it's not dropped. I loved the Jake/Taylor stuff except I'm not honestly sure she woulda danced with him--I feel it could move a bit slower (and I'm still nto sure if I don't jsut want him with Amanda anyway)

I just thought it was meant to be one of those nice character scenes that we always complain about not getting on our soaps anymore ;)

• Members

It was a good episode. I don't think it was meant to be the same day as Friday's show and that's why Jesse was no longer with his daughter in the hall.

Kendall has some nerve not calling Emma's mother when the girl was sick! She just gets more reprehensible every day. At least Zach apologized to Annie and seemed to understand how wrong his wife's behavior was.

I thought Kendall barging in and threatening Adam at the end was ridiculous. As if she were any match for him when it comes to business!

I liked the Jake/Taylor scenes.

I wish Stuart had been in scenes with his family, too. It seemed really silly to me that he stayed at the boathouse all day without Marian and I hate that he was used in any way to help reunite Ryan & Greenlee.

Archived