AMC: Thursday, September 18, 2008

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good episode. :)

I saw the foreshadowing of something bad happening today though.

Not just with Babe either. When Annie told Emma no one would ever take her away. I worried..and then they had someone peering in on them.

I get the impression that though they thought he was dead and buried. That Annie's ex Terry is alive and will be one of this fall's returns.

• Members

Dont do it Babe! for the first time Im actually liking JR and Babe but I hope they do NOT marry again. They do not work well as a married couple and thats when they are always at their worst. They should just be happy that things are going well and not make the same mistake for a 4th time

• Members

No this will be they're 4th time. It will be their 3rd legal marriage, but their 4th time getting married. They first married in 2003, after barely knowing each other for a few weeks. They married again in 2004 after it was revealed that she was actually married to Paul Cramer during their first marriage. The 3rd wedding happened in 2006 and they split up later that year. If they get married now, it will be the 3rd legal time, but the 4th time, they've actually gone and tied the knot. Hope that clarifies it for you.

• Members

Erica and adam need to get married, I don't care if they don't love or like each other they are great together and very entertaining to watch. Erica hasn't had a good pairing like this since she broke up with david several years ago. Amc needs to realize erica shines when she is with a worthy acting partner and has good writers/material.

• Members

I loved Erica & Adam, too, but I also loved her scenes with Jack!

I don't care for Babe & JR as a couple anymore so I hope the rumors are true...

Pete was funny again, especially when he thought Adam was going to hit him. I can't wait to see how it goes when he starts his internship at Fusion.

Greenlee calling Kendall out on butting into her friend's lives because she's avoiding her own marital problems had me practically cheering at the screen! I'm looking forward to what Zach & Kendall say to each other tomorrow.

At first, I thought it would be Ryan spying on Annie & Emma but then they showed him at ConFusion. I'm really intrigued by who it could be.

Archived